Thursday, August 16, 2007

Welcome!

Well, it's about time I got into "this bloggin' thing". My husband always says I have too many irons in the fire, so to speak. But, I can't be the last one getting on the blogging train.


My grandson and I have been busy taking pictures of "all things nature" lately. I recently got a new Nikon D50 camera, and, I'm loving it. I seem to spend more time looking for things to take pictures of than anything else!



This was the sky this am as I was walking back up from feeding the horses. The sun was trying to come through the clouds, and I thought it was just so pretty.








We have some of the most amazing sunsets. Since we live out in the country, there are no city lights to light up the sky. Below is one of the most amazing photos I have ever taken.







Our 4 yr. old grandson is really into butterflies. When he's on the tractor with his Papa, he steers the tractor nice and straight until he sees a butterfly. Then...watch out! He gets looking at that butterfly and starts driving right toward it. So, while he was here Sunday, we decided to go take some pictures of the butterflies. Here's one of the shots we took.



No comments: