Saturday, April 5, 2008

I can't believe it's been soooo long!

Wow! I can't believe it's been so long since I've added to my Blog! I need to get better at keeping things up to date.

Let's see...what has happened in life since my last post in Sept.
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Christmas
  • New Year's
  • My Birthday
  • Pneumonia..yes, I was sick for my birthday and Valentine's day. UGH!
  • Valentines
  • St. Patrick's Day
  • Easter

Have I forgotten anything? LOL!! Every day seems to run into the next!

The exciting news is, I earned a FREE Mediterranean Cruise through Close To My Heart!! I'm so excited! They've just announced our next trip and it's to New Zealand! Wow!!

I am definitely going to start posting more often, and include some of my Close To My Heart artwork. So, put me on your list of Blogs to check!

No comments: