Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Could it be Spring?

Probably not, but it sure feels like it today in upstate NY!! It's 53 degrees today and the sun is shining! I have laundry on the line and just washed the car...heaven knows it needed it after all the snow and salt we've had this winter. There's still a few feet of snow on the ground and piles higher than we can see over, but, for one day, it's spring!
I'm sure those of you who live in the warmer climates are thinking that I'm crazy. LOL!! But, you see, in upstate NY, 53 degrees is a heat wave this time of year....almost "break out the bikini time". LOL! Yea...like anyone would ever see ME in a bikini. LOL!
So, off I go to bring the rest of the wood in. Remember those stacks I posted in September...well they're all gone and I have another load coming Sunday. Let's hope Sunday is as nice as today. Chances are tho, it won't be, as I think the weather guy said we'd be back to "seasonable" temps this weekend...20's. UGH! But, spring can't be too much farther away!

No comments: