Sunday, August 2, 2009

Club Artwork

Man...it sure has been busy lately! It's now officially the tourist season here, so I've been busy painting special order items and sewing to keep the racks full. I'm a bit late posting the July club artwork, but here they are. My travelin' buddy is off to Africa on the 19th of August, so I used the Expedition papers this month and will give them to her for her pictures when I see her again. These pages are also great for a day at the zoo.

Imagine Club using CTMH Expedition Level 2 pack




Cherish Club using CTMH Moon Doggie Level 2 pack




Stamp a Stack Club using B1330 Surprise


Close To My Heart had their Leadership convention in Long Beach, CA this past week. There are lots of new and exciting items and programs coming out soon! I'll be sure to post more info once I get the Idea Book in my hot little hands!!

No comments: