Sunday, November 1, 2009

October Club Artwork

I can't believe it's November 1st already!! Where did October go? Have you ever noticed that the time between Halloween and Christmas goes by in a blur!!

Speaking of Christmas! For October's Stamp a Stack club we used the Jingle Creative Basics and some of the Jingle My Reflections Level 2 paper pack to create these cute cards.

Our Cherish Club used the new Twitterpated My Reflections Level 2 paper pack.




And, for the Imagine Club, we used the retiring Rough & Tumble My Reflections Level 2 papers. I have a bunch of pictures of our grandson and my husband riding on all of the different John Deere tractors that we have, so I'll be using the pages with the Clover Meadow and Sunny Yellow to scrap those photos. We always joke that our grandson doesn't need to go to an amusement park as he has all the rides here. LOL!!





No comments: