Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Studio J - WOW!!!

Wow is all I can say! I had played a little with it last month using my downline's access, but didn't upload photos as I didn't want to clog up her account. So, today is the first day for most of us to get to use it. It's absolutely amazing! Whether you are going to use it as a design tool or create your Studio Scrapbook pages and have them printed, you will be amazed! I've been scrapping our Mediterranean Cruise with Vintage Travel and know that I will definitely be creating some layouts to purchase as there's no way I'll ever get all the photos scrapped tradionally, but I wanted to try a different paper package today...just for the variety. Here's a quick layout that I did. Be sure to click on the picture for a better look.


To learn more about Studio J and to enter the contest to win an album, visit Studio J.

No comments: