Friday, April 16, 2010

April Club Projects

I had so much fun creating these! For the Imagine Club, we used one of the older My Reflections Level 2 paper packets, X7091B It's a Guy Thing. Along with that, I used the Antique Copper Accents, Z1275.


It turns out that the above layout, Conclusion Combo from Imagine, is Helen O's Scrapbook Challenge #54



For our Cherish Club, we are using X7122B You Rock My Reflections Level 2 paper packet. This is such a fun paper to work with! There are so many combinations to go with since our B&T's are double sided. I still have lots of paper left and will be making a layout using the purple side as I just loved it! For the Club, I wanted to make a layout that could be used for anyone. I also used the new Top Coats, Rockin', Z1272.







Our Cherish Club will be using the Enjoy Every Moment (C1395) My Acrylix stamp set.



If you have any questions about any of my clubs, just shoot me an email. I'd love to have you join us and there's freebies for you to boot!

3 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

Your club ladies are lucky to be scrapping these wonderful layouts. I like the simple touches you've added, like the circle of brads on the second layout. They really take everything to the next level.

Suzanne said...

Thanks, Cheryl!

Denise said...

I love the layouts...but I especially love the cards!