Friday, July 16, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

I can't believe it's been so long since I updated my blog! I've been very busy! The orphan horse is doing so well! He turned 7 weeks old this week and has really filled out. I'll try to get a picture, but it's getting harder and harder. He's a very wild boy and is all over the stall. One needs to watch their back at all times. LOL!! I'm so pleased to see him do so well!

Also, wanted to give you a heads up. Close To My Heart had their convention last week and eight colors are being retired. The ones retiring are: Clover Meadow, Hydrangea, Orange, Star Spangled Blue, Bubblegum, Citrus Leaf, Ocean, and Watermelon. So, if any of those are on your favorites list, I'd grab the products now as there's no way to know how long they will still be around.

Have a wonderful day, everybody!

No comments: