Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jump for Joy Party!


Would you like to get up to $100 in free CTMH products? This is an amazing offer that will make EVERYBODY a winner. I need 10 people to each place a $100 order and you will be entered. This will be available to the first 10 people (if I can get an additional 10 we will do a 2nd group, etc). Email me right away and then start collecting your order(s) of at least $100. Don't forget...Free stamp of the month ($22.95 value) with a $100 order.

All those who place the minimum $100 order will earn ONE of the following:
$100 in select product credit
$60 in select product credit
$40 in select product credit
4 individuals will be awarded a half price item/collection
3 individuals will be sent a FREE stamp set
So, everyone will be a winner!!!...not to mention you already got a great deal! :)


Please email me ASAP if you want to jump on this fun online gathering, with prizes galore, and I'll send you an invite from which to order.

I'll need to have all orders placed by October 29 for this to work. If you don't have a current idea book...head on over to my website

to view it. Feel free to collect orders from your friends-you can combine orders to reach the $100 minimum! If we don't have 10 players, hostess rewards will be divided accordingly.

No comments: