Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Page!

I'm slowly expanding my blog. Seems there's never enough time to do everything I'd like to get done. As my mom used to say, "If I live to be 100, I'll still never do everything that I want to". Boy...do I agree with her! Another thing she used to say was "the days and weeks just fly by". As a child, I never understood that one. Remember how long the summers seemed and we wanted to get back to school to see all of our friends. Mom would say "Just wait unti you get older and you'll know what I mean". Well, I'm older and I sure know what she meant! Seems like I no sooner get up in the morning and it's time to go back to bed. Have you noticed on Fridays that it seems like it was just Sunday. LOL!!
Anyway, I've expanded my blog with some pages. I just put a new page with my Kits of the Month. Be sure to look above for the links to the pages.
Well, time to go out and plant some more flowers and weed some beds. Finally it's nice here! I planted all day yesterday and by the time I finished, I wasn't sure if I would ever stand upright again. LOL! Thankfully, I am straight up again today. LOL!!
Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend and take time to hang your flag and thank our military.

No comments: