Friday, June 10, 2011

Studio J Mediterranean Cruise Layout

I've really enjoyed using Studio J to quickly do some of our layouts. While we have a ton (and I do mean a ton) of traditional layouts already done, it's fun to be able to create a layout in just a few moments, rather than a few hours. LOL! My Cruisin' Buddy and I take forever doing traditional layouts, but that's usually because we can't decide what pictures to use. Then, of course, it takes a while to decide on the layout itself.

Stop by Studio J any time in June and create a layout. Then order your FREE Studio J JPG file. I think you'll see just how quickly you get your pages created.

Not a traditional scrapper? Have fun playing in Studio J and you'll see how easy it is to create some cute birthday/holiday gifts!

No comments: