Monday, December 19, 2011

Club Projects

Where are the days going? I can't believe that Christmas is less than a week away! Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? I haven't...hard to believe, isn't it. LOL! Heading out tomorrow to see how much I can get done.

Anyway, I wanted to post the club projects that we did in November. We used CTMH's X7142B Dreamin' My Reflections kit. This first set of pages is Rhapsody.


And this set is Perfect Prelude.

If you'd like more information on the Imagine club, just shoot me an email. For only $20 a month, which includes the shipping/tax, you'll get all the products that you need to create two double page layouts. Complete one year of the club and you'll receive a free My Legacy Album of your choice!


For our Stamp a Stack club, we used CTMH's C1473 Remarkable Wreath stamp set. I also used some of our October club's set, D1492 Christmas Love. Each month in our Stamp a Stack club, you'll receive a stamp set, all the papers and embellishments to make 10 different cards, plus full color instructions. At the end of a year of this club, you'll receive a free My Acrylix stamp box!

One doesn't have to commit to a full year of club, but the benefits are better if you do :)

If you have any questions about the clubs, or would like to join us, email me :)

Oh, if you haven't checked out the online catalog lately, be sure you stop by my website to view it. They've updated how the catalog displays and it's awesome!

No comments: