Wednesday, February 6, 2013

NEW Stamp of the Month Club

I promise...I am going to get back to posting more frequently! Funny story, though.  I remember as a kid my Mom would say how fast the days went by.  You know, as a kid, they just seemed to be days.  Summer didn't fly by and by the end of the summer we were ready to go back to school (and I imagine our mothers were happy to see us go, also! LOL)  I didn't understand what she meant back then, but, boy...do I know it now!!  It seems like it's Sunday and then it's Sunday again!  LOL!


I am so excited to introduce my new Stamp of the Month Club!  Each month Close To My Heart offers a Stamp of the Month. The February Stamp of the Month is:  Home Sweet Home




In the Stamp of the Month Club, you will receive the current month Stamp of the Month, and all the precut papers and embellishments to create three (3) cards, all for $22 a month!  This is a six month commitment with the option to continue at the end of the six months.

Or, if you'd prefer you may place a $50 order and receive your Stamp of the Month for only $5 and I will send a packet with the papers and embellishments needed to create that month's cards.

To sum up, here's what you will receive:
  • Current Stamp of the Month (value $17.95)
  • Precut papers to create three cards
  • Embellishments
  • Instructions to assemble.
All this for only $22!!  Please email me if you have any questions or if you'd like to join the club.

1 comment:

Jennifer Grace said...

Pretty cards - I like the vintage look, and the twine. x