Friday, March 22, 2013

Our Mediterranean Cruise

This layout is a Studio J® layout that I created from the Mediterranean cruise that my Cruisin' Buddy and I took back in 2008.  I earned the cruise from Close To My Heart and we had a blast!  It was a trip of a lifetime!

We arrived a three days ahead of the cruise.  In those three days, we went to London, took the Euro Star from London to Paris for a day, and then arrived in Barcelona for a full day before we boarded the ship.  In Barcelona the main street is called Las Rumblas.  It is full of street vendors and street people dressed to look like they are mannequins.  They stay perfectly still until you throw a coin in their can. Then they start to perform.  The photos in this layout are just a small sampling of all of them.  There were many more!

The paper used in the layout and all through our scrapping of the trip is called Vintage Travel.  It's been retired (and we bought a ton of it before it did! LOL).  It is available still in Studio J.  Thank goodness as I don't think we bought enough to finish our books.  You know how that is...you say you're only going to scrap a small percentage of the photos you take (I took 3000 and printed about 1000), then you keep seeing pictures that you just have to scrap.  LOL!  Be sure to click on the photo to enlarge it.


Some day we are going back!!

No comments: