Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Create a Card

Today's card is created using the Close To My Heart stamp set C1533 Fabulous You.



The papers used are from a retired CTMH paper packet called Notebook.

Here are the measurements if you'd like to create a similar card.


4 ¼” x 5 ½” side fold card base

4 ¼” x 5 ½” Black card stock
3” x 4” Black card stock
3 ¾” x 5” Black Dot Background and Texture paper
2 ¾” x 3 ¾” Notebook Background and Texture paper

Distress the edges of all papers.  Ink all edges with Desert Sand ink.  Stamp image with Desert Sand and sentiment with Hollyhock ink.  Color image.  Attach Notebook Background and Texture paper to Black card stock.
Attach Black Dot Background and Texture paper to Black card stock.  Attach matted image to card front ¾” from bottom and ½” from left side.
Wrap Black Waxy Flax around card front twice and tie in bow.  Ink butterfly in Hollyhock and attach.  Attach three black brads.

If you haven't tried CTMH's Edge Distresser, it a fabulous tool!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 April Promotion:

Sign up and Celebrate!

If you've been giving thought to becoming a Close To My Heart consultant, April is the month!  Not only can you get the Essentials Kit for only $49,
but, you can get four Stamps of the Month for free!  That's a $71.80 value!

The Essentials Kit is valued at $155, so you will be receiving $226 worth of product for only $49!  What an opportunity! 

Whether you are local or across the country, you will receive the training, support, and encouragement to help you grow your business. I am always available by email, phone, or postal mail. You will have all the knowledge you need to make your business grow without ever leaving your home. I offer Personal Business Coaching for those on my team who are excited about their business. I also offer "NO PRESSURE" team support for those interested in discounts only.



Close To My Heart allows you to work as a hobbyist or create a successful business. You will have the opportunity to purchase our wonderful products at a discount or earn a very generous commission. You will be part of the cutting edge in stamping and scrapping products! Close To My Heart does not require you to carry any inventory and they supply all the hostess gifts at no charge to you.



For more information, visit my Join my Team page or drop me an email.  I'd love to have you join the Inky Fingers Gang!  Ready to sign up, hop on over to my website!