Thursday, May 9, 2013

Eiffel Tower Calendar

Here's another page from the Eiffel Tower calendar that I made for my Cruisin' Buddy.

The layout was created in CTMH's Studio J® software using the retired paper packet called La Belle Vie.  While the paper packet is retired, you can still find it in Studio J® including all of the My Stickease® that I used on all the pages.  If you'd like to see the other pages done, you'll find them via the Search feature here on my blog.

To create the calendar, I first created my pages in Studio J®.  Then I took them to Snapfish.  I choose the 12x12 calendar option and dropped one page of the double page layouts into each of the picture spots. I used the Simply Elegant.  It only has one color (black) for the background, so everything looks great with it.  At Snapfish now, you can choose the calendar to start on January 2014, so, this would be a fabulous time to start working on your calendar.  When I ordered mine, they were buy 1 calendar, get 2 calendars free!  So, be watching for another coupon special, then, since you have your calendar all created, you only need to order when they have a special.

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

No comments: