Sunday, August 11, 2013

Thanks!

I just wanted to post a quick thank you to all who stop by my blog.  I know it's been ages since I've updated it.  My July and August are always crazy busy, so it will be sporadic posts from now until the end of August.

It's amazing what I can get done when I don't turn on the computer.  LOL!  Here's what I accomplished on Friday. :)







The mailbox was a special order for the man who owns the gallery where I sell my items.  He and his wife live on the lake and see a number of Blue Herons, so this is the second mailbox I've done for him.  I've had the infant/child t-shirts for a year or so, but finally had an epiphany as to what to do with them.  Decided to applique the horse.  I have more to get to today.  If anybody is interested in one of the tu-tu bags, they can be custom done with the dancer's name.  They also come in red with black dots and turquoise with white dots.  They're $25 plus postage.

So, please, hang with me over the next couple of weeks and then I'll be back on a regular posting schedule.

Have a great rest of the summer!  It sure is flying by!

No comments: