Friday, April 4, 2014

Freebie Friday

It's Friday again!  And, the sun is shining.  I'm tickled pink that I can hang wash on the line today.  It's been a long, cold winter in upstate NY.  Hopefully it won't be long before we can hit the sandy beaches.



Today's Freebie Friday special is...

Stampapolooza...purchase any two stamp sets and get one of equal or lesser value FREE!  For example, buy any two D sets of stamps ($17.95 sets) and choose any one A ($6.95), B ($9.95), C ($13.95) or D ($17.95) free.  No limit!

View Idea Book or visit my website to see all the fantastic stamp sets. You may either email your order to me, or place your order via my website and email me your choice of free stamp.  Don't forget, if your order is $150 or more, you need to email it to me to get hostess rewards.

Have a wonderful day!


No comments: