Thursday, June 26, 2014

CTMH ConventionTime

Yippee!  The day has finally come for the CTMH convention.  I'm so excited to see what the new catalog has for goodies.  In the meantime, I'm sitting here with 2 iPads following Facebook and Twitter.

I was sad to see Two Peas in a Bucket close yesterday.  It has been such a big part of. my life since I started my CTMH path.  I wonder how much I'll get done in a day now.  LOL

I'm just finishing up these bird houses to take into the shop.  If anybody would like one, they're $20 plus postage.  The one on the right has not been antiqued, but it can be if you'd like.  Shoot me an email if you have any questions.  Email


Ok..since I started this post, CTMH has put the catalog on line for consultants.  It will knock your socks off!  I'll have more info on how you can get yours over the next few days.

Hopefully, I'll be posting more often.  I'm up to my eyeballs in sewing as the height of the tourist season starts in less than 3 weeks. Where did June go?

No comments: