Thursday, July 24, 2014

FREE Paper Packs!

I'm still around.  It's the crazy tourist season here and I'm sewing and painting like a crazy lady.  LOL!

I'm giving away free paper packs!  How can you get yours? Easy!

Simply place a $50 order through my website and receive your choice of any My Reflections Kit for free. Place a $75 order and receive two free paper packs!
Place a $100 order, and receive either three free paper packs or a Workshop on the Go kit.  Your choice!



(This offer is only available through Suzastampin  This offer is good through July 31)

Also, don't forget with a $50 order or more, you can get the July Stamp of the Month for just $5.

Circus Alphabet - S1407 Stamp of the Month


So, hop on over to my website, place your order, then email me your choice of free paper pack(s).

Don't forget, many CTMH items will retire on July 31.  You'll find all the retiring products HERE

If you have any questions, be sure to shoot me an email.

No comments: