Thursday, September 11, 2014

CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge

It's here!  It's here!  Finally!!!  The new Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge is finally available.  If you've been waiting for it like I have, it's a great day!


What do you get?

Collection includes:

1 – Cartridge (700 images: Cards and Font)

3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets

1 – 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack

Check out what is included with this cartridge HERE.


How cute are these cards?







Ready to order your cartridge?  Wait just a second!  When you order the Artfully Sent cartridge from me, you will receive a Workshop on the Go kit for FREE!  Choose your kit, place your order, then email me your choice of kit.

Order my cartridge...

When you order your cartridge, you can get this cute Stamp of the Month for only $5.


No comments: