Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Stamp of the Month

As I write this post, I'm thinking of the fabulous Mediterranean Cruise I took six years ago today.  My best friend from school and I left my house at noon for an overnight flight to London.  Every year when the 1st of October arrives, I can't help but think what a fabulous time we had and thank Close To My Heart for enabling me to earn the trip.  Without CTMH, I never would have been able to take the trip of a lifetime!

How cute is this stamp set?


This set coordinates with the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  Did you know that each stamp set that has Cricut cuts, it will tell you exactly what size to cut to coordinate with your stamp set.

Here's a better look at the cute gift box.


How about this cute box for a cupcake?  Or, what a great way to gift a small candle.  Of course, right now I'm thinking pumpkin would be a great flavor.


This stamp set can be yours for $5 with a $50 purchase (and, you will receive a FREE spool of chevron ribbon) or $17.95.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email.

No comments: