Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Studio J Christmas Cards

I've had so many wonderful comments on my Studio J Christmas cards.  Thanks so much!  Since we are all so busy this time of year, I've decided to make it easier for you to create the cards, or for consultants, to offer them to their customers for only $10.

Here are the four layouts:

Mistletoe


Pear and Partridge


Sparkle and Shine


Yuletide Carol

When you order, you will receive the top quality jpg files. You will simply drop them back into Studio J and add your photos. Full instructions will be included in your files. You will then order the prints from Studio J and you will receive the top quality prints from Close To My Heart.

After payment, you will receive your files via email.




If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.


No comments: