Wednesday, September 17, 2008

2 weeks from today!

The time is finally drawing close! Two weeks from today I'll be on an airplane on my way to London! I can't wait!! My traveling buddy and I are on the phone at least 3 times a week now :) We're both so excited! I had the most awakening epiphany this past Saturday (13th)....I was cleaning the bathroom (yuk) and realized that one month from then, the trip would be over, and I'd be back here cleaning the bathroom again! LOL!!

I just heard yesterday that there was a fire in the tunnel that the Eurostar travels through. One tunnel is closed, so, there are a limited amount of trains running from London to Paris and back. They hope to have both tunnels back open by 9/30. I hope so!! We're scheduled to leave London at 5:25 am to head to Paris on 10/3. I don't want to be wasting time standing around waiting for a train when I can be in Paris seeing the sights. Plus, it's going to be Fashion Week in Paris when we are there!

I am just so excited about this trip! I am taking my laptop with me and will try to update my blog every day with a little about what we have seen and a few photos. So, be sure to check back starting 10/2 to follow our travels.

No comments: