Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

It's that time of the year! Are you as crazy busy as I am right now? One would think that this time of year comes as a surprise to me each year. LOL!! As usual....I'm the PRO of PROcrastination. *wink* I painted 5 mailboxes each on both Friday and Saturday, plus sewed 6 of the skating outfits that I make for the dolls. I needed to make sure there were plenty in the store with Black Friday this week. I had huge plans to get a lot done today, but that didn't happen. I headed out to do errands as they're saying we could get some snow tonight and it will be rainy tomorrow, so I figured I'd much rather do the errands while it was dry.

I spent about 1/2 hr on the phone on hold today. :( I've been working on my daughter's website and, for the life of me, I could not get it to upload to her domain name. I've done a number of websites so I was totally baffled and finally had to give in and call. It's just a basic site right now but I'll dress it up more after the holidays when I have more time to play. That's my husband driving the horse in the photo on the home page. I have more of those types of photos to upload into a slide show. Check it out if you get a chance. Kaleidoscope Farms

So, what are your plans for Black Friday? I've been checking out the ads online, but there's nothing like sitting down on Thanksgiving and actually seeing the flyers. I have a couple of things in mind that I definitely want to get. I want a digital photo frame for my brother and sister in law. Both Staples and Walmart have them on sale. So....now to decide which store to go to! LOL!! I usually try to avoid Walmart as that parking lot is just an accident waiting to happen on Black Friday. But, the chances are probably better that they'll have more in stock than Staples will, right? Plus, Staples has a rebate on theirs and I might want to buy more than one. I'm going to be asking Santa for one for myself also. I think it would be fantastic to have a ton of my Europe photos on it so that I can see them all the time. You know how it is...you put photos in the scrapbook and you don't look at them as often. I think it will be great to have them on the digital frame so that I can relive my trip every day.

Well, better finish for today. I have mailboxes lined all around my kitchen counters with their first coats of poly on them. Time to move them and make some dinner :)

No comments: