Friday, November 28, 2008

Phew!!

I'm pooped! LOL!! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving yesterday! We did! What a wonderful day to give thanks for family and friends.

I had big plans for getting up in the middle of the night last night to shop online at Walmart.com so that I wouldn't have to brave the crowds today. So, I set the alarm for 2:45. Unfortunately, nothing that I wanted was a "ship to store" item so they wanted an arm and a leg for shipping! I had the $7 USB Flash Drive in my cart and they wanted $5.97 to ship it! YIKES! So, I shut the computer off and went back to bed. LOL! Got back up at 5 and headed out by 5:45 for Walmart. It was a madhouse and they were already sold out of the digital photo frames that I wanted for my brother for Christmas and the $8 mens jeans, so we left and headed to Staples and got the photo frames there. YEA! Sure hope Santa was able to pick one up for me also, as that's what I'm looking for to put my trip photos on.

I hit Bon-Ton to grab a couple more things and was home by 8:30. No time to dawdle today as I still needed to finish a few items for the craft fair tomorrow. Those are done, the car is packed and I'm ready for left-overs for dinner! LOL!

After dinner I need to get busy and start packing my Stamp a Stack & Cherish Clubs so they can get mailed out first thing Monday morning. I'm hoping I can get a few out tomorrow but that might be pushing it.

Hope you had a great day of Black Friday shopping!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Holy cow Suz!! 2:45 am?!??!! What were you thinking!! LOL! Here I thought I was crazy for getting up at 3:15. LOL!!!

Man, what we will do to hunt out a bargain, eh!

Amy

Suzanne said...

LOL! Isn't that the truth!