Monday, December 8, 2008

A Day of Gifts!


Check out this gorgeous ornament that my traveling buddy, Kim, sent me to remember our trip! How cute is this!! Thank you so much, Kim!
Posted by Picasa


And, I've been waiting not so patiently for my gift to arrive from Close To My Heart. As a director each year we receive a gorgeous gift and a handmade card. A fellow director had posted a spoiler but I resisted looking. Then, upon visiting my upline's blog...there it was. UGH! I closed out her blog without really checking it out but I did know we were receiving bracelets. Here's the cute wrapping.



Look what was inside! How pretty!



And...my handmade card!

2 comments:

Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...

How cute is that gift that Kim sent you! I love it!! What a great friend you have. :)

Suzanne said...

Isn't it the cutest thing? Can't wait to get my tree up this week so I can hang it. It's sitting on the mantel right now :)