Friday, January 2, 2009

Blog Candy!

This is a first for me! I've never offered blog candy before....fun, fun, fun!

Who wants to win? Simply click the Spring Idea Book photo in the post below and browse the new catalog. Let me know what you like about the catalog...is it the new stamps, papers, artwork? You name it. Leave me a comment and on January 9th (my mom's birthday) I'll pick a winner.

What can you win? Z1118 Spring Blossom Mini-Medley Collection on page 95 of the Spring Idea Book. The Spring Blossom Mini-Medley contains 3 of the newest colors!

Don't have your own personal copy of the Idea Book to curl up with? Visit my website and order your copy!

Good Luck!

5 comments:

ellepaulette said...

Well so far I know I am going to get Intrinsic Backgrounds stamp set. I love it!

sue said...

My favorite stamp set is Family Ties (both sets) I'm working on a family tree book for my sons and it going to fit perfect.

Elena said...

Oooh I LOVE blog candy! :) I love this new catty, there are SO many things I have on my wishlist from it. I think the first is probably Motherhood set on page 66. Love that stippling design... :)

Patti said...

Hey Suz! I saw you post on the picture on a blog thread at SBA! So, I'm here to wave Hi!! My favorite in this Idea Book is the same as always, I love the cardstock pages. But you don't have to send me me any blog candy as fun as that sounds -- I just wanted to say Hi. BTW, I always love hearing about your success and the cruises!

Suzanne said...

Hi girls!
Thanks for checking out the new catalog and your comments!
Hey Patti! Good to hear from you! Thanks for your lovely comments!
I'll be posting the winner in just a minute...need to have my son draw the name :)