Monday, March 2, 2009

My European Vacation

Sounds like a Chevy Chase movie, huh? LOL! I finally got a chance to scrap some of my vacation photos. I used the Close To My Heart Vintage Travel Level 2 Papers for these pages, the Memory Keeper box and also the Acrylic Album.



I also did this CTMH Memory Keeper box to keep all of the keepsakes in that don't fit in an album.



I love how this acrylic album turned out! I can pop it in my purse to carry with me. It has a page for each of the different cities that we visited.


3 comments:

Shannon Buck - www.stampinbuds.com said...

These are great!! I still have to scrapbook my Mediterranean memories...wonder if I'll ever get to it! LOL Yours are fabulous!! :)

Cheryl said...

Amazing... I love these!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks, ladies!! Still have tons more to do. LOL!