Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Long time no chat!

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted. Where did March go? My cruisin' buddy came last week and spent a couple of days so that I could teach her how to scrapbook our photos. We had a ball! Chatted and scrapped for two whole days. What fun! She had picked up some great papers with the Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, the Rome Coliseum, and Barcelona. Now I realize how spoiled I am using our Close To My Heart products that all coordinate. I think we spent more time trying to find papers to go with these than it took to scrap the pics! I haven't had a chance to add my embellishments, but when I do, I'll be sure to post pictures.

I'll also be posting some pics of our March Stamp a Stack club, Cherish Club and Imagine club projects. I got a new computer (it's been sitting on the floor here for two weeks waiting for me to set it up!) I finally set it up today, but now need to transfer the stuff from the old one to the new one. Wonder how much less will end up on this one? LOL! I remember when I got the old one how few things I ended up installing that was on the previous one. So, this time will probably be even less. :)

Have a great day everybody!

No comments: