Saturday, May 19, 2012

Buy 5, Get 1 FREE Special!

 Time to stock up on your paper crafting supplies!

I'm giving away FREE My Reflections Kits, FREE Card Stock, Free Ink pads. markers and re-inkers, and Free My Acrylix blocks.  This promotion runs  through Thursday, May 31, and is only available through me, Suzastampin. There are no limits to how many free items you can get.

How to get the free items?  Easy!  Simply purchase 5 of any same item and get one free.  So, purchase 5 My Reflections Kit and you'll get another one FREE.  Same for card stock, ink pads, makers and re-inkers, and My Acrylix blocks.  Buy 5, get 1 FREE!

You MUST email me your order to take part in this promotion.  And, don't forget, if your order is $35 from the Spring/Summer Idea Book, you can get the Dotty for You paper pack for only $5.  If your order is $50, you can get the Stamp of the Month for only $5.  Or, make sure your $50 in product is from the Spring/Summer Idea Book and you can get both the Dotty for You paper pack and the May Stamp of the Month for only $10!

No comments: