Tuesday, May 22, 2012

One of My Painting Creations

I love to pull out my paintbrushes.  I could paint all day every day, if I didn't have other things that had to be done.  LOL!!

We live in an area that is known for it's horses, Standardbred, Thoroughbred, and all kinds of show horses.  I've always loved horses, but, as a child, we didn't have any place to keep them.  When I was a baby, my Dad raced standardbreds.  He left the business and went in another direction.  After a number of years, he went back to the horses.  I remember, as a 15 year old, having to leave my friends for the summer and coming to this area to race the horses.  Of course, as a 15 yr old, I thought it was the end of the world to leave my friends for the summer.  LOL!!  Turns out I loved it here.  I made so many new friends, and we lived at the lake for the summer.  Needless to say, I couldn't wait to come back the next summer. 

Anyway...I digress!  We moved here after I graduated from college, and I met my husband, who is also a horse trainer/driver.  Now I have more horses that I ever dreamed I could have!

This is my latest creation.






Buy 5, Get 1 FREE Special!
Time to stock up on your paper crafting supplies!

I'm giving away FREE My Reflections Kits, FREE Card Stock, Free Ink pads. markers and re-inkers, and Free My Acrylix blocks. This promotion runs through Thursday, May 31, and is only available through me, Suzastampin. There are no limits to how many free items you can get.

How to get the free items? Easy! Simply purchase 5 of any same item and get one free. So, purchase 5 My Reflections Kit and you'll get another one FREE. Same for card stock, ink pads, makers and re-inkers, and My Acrylix blocks. Buy 5, get 1 FREE!

You MUST email me your order to take part in this promotion. And, don't forget, if your order is $35 from the Spring/Summer Idea Book, you can get the Dotty for You paper pack for only $5. If your order is $50, you can get the Stamp of the Month for only $5. Or, make sure your $50 in product is from the Spring/Summer Idea Book and you can get both the Dotty for You paper pack and the May Stamp of the Month for only $10!

CTMH Online catalog

No comments: