Thursday, September 6, 2012

One more Purse

Here's a smaller purse I made.  It's also made with the pink Waverly Tres Chic fabric.

It has a different lining fabric, but I forgot to take a picture of the inside before I took it into the shop.  So, here's a picture of the fabric. :)


Well, I better get off the computer and get something done.  Today I need to clean up my scrap room.  Since I was so crazy busy in August, everything just got dumped in here.  I need to put all the paper, etc. away so that I can find what I'm looking for.  I need to get my club projects done for the next six months of our Magic Club and Stamp a Stack Club.  Then, I'll get some more sewing done.  I have lots of ideas swirling around in my head.  I have so  much fabric, both to sew doll clothes and also lots of quilting fabric.  I saw some great rag quilts on Pinterest that looked like American flags.  I can think of 3 people who would love them for Christmas (along with one for myself).  Plus, I really need to start using up some of the other fabrics!  I have way too much.  I'm thinking of opening up an Etsy store.  I'm trying to come up with a name for it.  Since I sign my work with "Suzanne", I'd like to use that in my store name.  Anybody have any ideas?  I'm leaning towards something that sounds French like Avec Suzanne or Chez Suzanne, but would love some other ideas!