Monday, September 3, 2012

We have WINNERS!

The winner of the $50 in free Close To My Heart products is Shawna Mc!  Shawna gets to choose $50 in free products from the following:
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Sets including customized K-size and E-size stamps (Stamp of the Month stamps are not included)
  • My Acrylix® Blocks including the My Acrylix® Block Starter Kit
  • Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads
  • Archival Black Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pads
  • Exclusive Inks® Mini Pigment Pad Sets
  • Exclusive Inks® Marker Sets
  • Exclusive Inks® Re-inkers
  • My Reflections® Paper Packets
  • My Stickease® Assortments
  • Complements Embellishments
  • Workshops on the Go® Kits
  • Studio J® layouts
  • Studio J® 5-Packs
  • All Cardstock Packs
And, the winner of the $50 Mystery Hostess Shopping Spree is Yvette B.  She also gets $50 in free products from the above list.

Have fun shopping, ladies!!

As I said in yesterday's post, I'm doing a bit of house keeping.  You know how it is...we hang onto things thinking that we will do them "someday".  Well, realistically, I know that I'll never find time to do them all.  LOL!  So, it's time for me to pry them out of my hands and offer them to you at a steal!  I've added two new pages to my blog.  You'll see the Limited Edition Sale page.  This page contains great deals on special kits that Close To My Heart offered at a special price with a CTMH purchase at different times during my time with them.  I've marked them way down and most of them I do have more than one...the exception being the Promise of Spring stamp set.

The other page is the "Boutique".  This page contains some of the many layouts I've created over the years.  Each is a double page layout for $5. I have many more to post, but these are the ones I had pictures of at the moment. :)  So, if you see anything you'd like, just shoot me an email.

Guest Artists!

I'm still looking for more Guest Artists!  September's Guest Artists is Katherine Carlgren.  Katherine will be working with the Scholastic Workshop on the Go kit.

Here's the details of the Guest Artist program.

  1. If you would like a chance to be a guest artist, please send me a link to artwork on your blog, or, if you have no blog, email me pictures of some of your art. Put Guest Artist in your subject line.
  2. On the first of every month, I will choose the guest artist for that month.
  3. Upon choosing the artists, I will send you one of Close To My Heart's Workshop on the Go kits. You will need to create the featured layout in the kit (you may jazz it up or put your own spin on it).  Then, with all the products left over in the kit, you'll make as many items as you can. You may choose to do another two page layout and some cards, or a one page layout & cards, only cards, or choose something of your own to alter.You will have until the 15th of the month to get all of this done :)
  4. When you finish creating, you will send me photos of everything you've created so that I can post them on my blog.  If you have a blog, you'll also post them there.  
  5. You'll get high praise and recognition on my blog.
Does this sound like something you'd like to do?  If so, send me your blog link or photos of your artwork.  The first guest artist will be announced on 9/1.

I can't wait to see what everybody creates!!

No comments: