Friday, October 12, 2012

Freebie Friday!

As a crafter, I am always looking for more ways to organize my supplies. I like to have everything neatly put away, so I try to get as much as I can into each storage container.  I like storage containers that are neatly stackable.  While it may be a hodge podge of items inside, it still looks neat when they are stacked and put away.

Organizing is a breeze with the new sturdy, stackable organizers and craft boxes. You’ll always know where to find your supplies—safe and sound in these portable containers!




Here's a great picture showing how the medium storage box can hold your inks and so much more.  With the removable dividers, you can custom design your box to fit your needs.  Since the lid is domed, you can put your paper cutter on top of the items in your organizer.  Click here to see the dimensions and more information about the medium organizer, or here for the small organizer.

How would you like to win one of the medium organizers?  Visit my website and place an order for your choice of either the small or medium organizer box, either of the foam inserts or the stamp organizer box. You will receive one entry for each organizer product that you purchase! Of course, if you choose to purchase some of the larger organizational items like the Exclusive Inks® organizers you will also receive entries for those based on which you purchase :)   When you get to my website, be sure to click on the Join button for Suzanne's Party to place your order. Should you decide to hostess a party of your own and receive hostess rewards, email me your information so that I can set up a party for you and your friends.  They, too, can get entries for ordering these great organizational products.  If you'd like to place an order of $150 or more, email me to place your order so that you may earn hostess rewards.

This freebie is good through October 31.

No comments: