Monday, October 1, 2012

Stamp a Stack Cards

Happy Monday!!  Things have been busy here and I didn't get a chance to post anything since last Wednesday!  I've been busy creating for the upcoming months of clubs.  I've been on a roll :)

Here are the cards that we created for our August Stamp a Stack Club.

They were created using CTMH's D1528 Jardin stamp set.  The ones with the pink and black were created using the new X7158B La Belle Vie papers.  The others were created using a retired paper pack.  The Eiffel Tower on the one card was created using the CTMH Cricut® Artiste cartridge.  I love the La Belle Vie papers, but it sure was hard creating the cards as I didn't want to cover up the pretty paper.  LOL!!

Would you like to join the Stamp a Stack Club?  It's only $27 a month and you will receive the stamp set used, papers and embellishments, plus instructions.  Whether you live across the country or right next door, you can do this club. Please email me if you'd like more information.

I'm off to cut and sew a raincoat for the American Girl doll.  Have a great day, everybody!

No comments: