Monday, July 29, 2013

Free Make it from Your Heart Books!

I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month!  Where did the time go?  For those who know me or have followed me for any length of time, you know that the last two weeks in July and the month of August are a busy time here.  The thoroughbred horses have arrived in Saratoga Springs, and the tourists abound.  I've been busy sewing Tu-tu bags and American Girl and Bitty Baby clothes, plus painting mailboxes to sell in the shop in Saratoga.  As usual, the time creeps up on me before I know it!  My big Brother ULT2001 machine is trying to "spit the bit" (a horse term that means they're giving it up and not trying).  I had to buy a new machine and I picked it up last week.  I haven't even had time to open the box, but that's what I'm doing this morning.  I bought another Brother with the hopes it will be as easy to run as my old one.  I have a Pfaff machine that I bought first and I hate it.  I wish I never let anybody talk me into it.  UGH!!  So, anyway, thanks for hanging in with me.  I was going to post some pictures last week of what I had been working on, but time got away from me.

Now, to CTMH...I will be posting some artwork pics as soon as I get them taken.  It won't be until tomorrow, so check back on Wednesday and see what I've been creating.  In the meantime, I have a couple of specials going on.



Logo2


Good Monday Morning!

Time is quickly running out to pick up any of your "must haves" from the retiring list.  Be sure to check out the Retiring List on my website.  Ignore the date at the top of it.  I'm thinking that whoever put the list together at corporate CTMH forgot to turn the year ahead in their brain.  LOL!  You know how it is the first couple of checks you write right after the first of the year.  Takes a moment to remember to write the correct year.  :)


Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

     Cricut Artbooking Cartridge

I'm still taking pre-orders for the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge. You'll also receive a free August Stamp of the Month.
  • You can pre-order it for $99 with free shipping and tax. 
  • Or, you can pre-order it for $112 (which includes tax and shipping) and receive a FREE Workshop on the Go kit.
Or, you can wait until August 1st to place your order.  For the month of August, when you order the Artbooking cartridge, or $50 in CTMH products, you'll receive this great Stamp of the Month for FREE!  How cute is this set?!

   S1308

PLUS!...you can choose any Workshop on the Go for FREE with your cartridge order!


Make it from Your Heart - FREE!

How, you ask?  Easy!!

Simply purchase $50 in product from my website between today, July 29 and Wednesday, July 31st,  and I will contact you to see if you'd like Volume 1 or Volume 2, shown below. Both are a retail value of $7.95.

MIFYH-Vol2
          
Each Make if from Your Heart booklet offers 16 two-page layout patterns, two single-page patterns, and 12 different card patterns all based off of Close To My Heart's Workshop on the Go kits.

Purchase $100 in products and I will send them both!

And, if you don't already have a new Fall/Winter Idea Book, I'll send you one FREE with your order.
Cover_AutumnWinterIB

So, hop on over to my website and start shopping! :)

Sincerely,

Suzanne Davis
suzastampin@aol.com
Suzastampin
Shop CTMH


No comments: