Sunday, September 22, 2013

Deal of the Day!

Happy Sunday morning!!

Are your supplies all over the place?  Currently, mine are :)  I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to put things back where they belong.  UGH!  It's driving me nuts.  Part of my problem is that I've outgrown my storage.  So, in honor of my mess, today's Deal of the Day gives you the opportunity to get all of your supplies organized with containers that stack upon themselves perfectly.  Check out some of the ways you can use your organizers.





The large organizer will hold about 45 sets of stamps.  Just think how little space that is!  Perfect for the stamper who doesn't want hubby to see how many sets you've accumulated. :)  The medium organizer is great for organizing your photos.  It will hold two rows of 4x6 photos.  The small organizer can hold all of your blocks on the bottom with the block organizer foam and the craft boxes in their foam organizer on the top.

The possibilities are endless!!  Hop on over to my website for more information on all of these organizers.

Today's Deal of the Day:

  • Order Z4138 Small Organizer get one Z4137 Craft Boxes
  • Order Z4139 Medium Organizer get your choice of Z4141 Block insert or Z4140 Craft Box insert
  • Order Z1834 Large Organizer get your choice of Z4141 Block insert or Z4140 Craft Box insert PLUS Z1839 Tabbed Dividers
You must email your order to me in order to take advantage of this Deal of the Day.

No comments: