Monday, September 30, 2013

Magic Monday

Happy Monday morning!!  Here's the layout that my Magic Club ladies did in July.


We used CTMH's Chantilly My Reflections Kit.  This kit is so pretty.  I love the colors in it.  If you wanted to do a boy layout, just changing the Sweet Leaf mats to Twilight and you'd be good to go.  Next Monday's layout will be another from the Chantilly paper pack and it's very pink and girly. This paper pack is a "twofer".  Whether near or far, you too can become a Magic Club member.  It's only $20 a month and you will receive a My Reflections kit, all the embellishments you'll need plus full color instructions.  Email me if you'd like more info.  I'd love to have you join us!!

Today is the last day to get the cute You are my Happy stamp set.  This set has three D-size stamp sets and is only $10 with a $50 order.


Plus, get this cute Poster Tidings Stamp of the Month for only $5 with a $50 purchase!
If you'd like to order these, either drop by my website and place your order.  Or, you may email the order to me.


No comments: