Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Create a Card

Happy Wednesday!  Do you know what I saw this morning??  SNOW!!  That's a nasty four letter word. :) I'm not ready for it yet!  We just had our first frost Monday night.  It looks like it's time to pull up the summer flowers.  I find it so sad to say goodbye to summer.

That said, it's a great time to get my crafting on.  See...a silver lining...yea...I keep telling myself.  I'm such a summer girl.

Here's today's Create a Card card.


It was created using the Close To My Heart August Stamp of the Month. A Chocolate Affair.  The stamp set is no longer available for order, but, I can see if anybody has an extra to spare.  

Here are the instructions to recreate the card.  It was created using the CTMH paper pack, X7173B Babycakes.


4 ¼” x 5 ½” side fold card base

4 ¼” x 5 ½” Buttercup card stock
4” x 5 ¼” Babycakes Dot Background and Texture paper
2” x 3 ½” Babycakes Letter side Background and Texture paper
2 ¼” x 3 ¾” Chocolate card stock
2 ¼” x 3 ¼” Sunset card stock
2” x 3” White card stock

Stamp sundaes with Honey, Chocolate and Sunset.  Attach to Sunset card stock
Attach Babycakes Dot Background and Texture paper to Buttercup card stock.  Attach Babycakes Letter Background and Texture paper to Chocolate card stock.
Attach Chocolate card stock to card front 7/8” from top and ¼” from right of card front.  Attach matted images ½” from right of card front and 1 ½” from bottom.
Insert Baker’s Twine through button and tie bow.  Attach to card front.

No comments: