Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pumpkin Hat

How cute is this hat?
I just finished it last evening.  It was a quick crochet.  I found the pattern on Pinterest (where else?).  It was for a baby size, so I changed the crochet hook size and did less chains to begin it.  Of course, that was after I had done one with just a smaller hook.  So, I now have one baby size one and two American Girl/Bitty Baby size.  I could have have ripped back the baby size one, but decided not to.  That's one thing about crochet, if you make a mistake, it's a whole lot easier to rip back to the mistake than it is knitting!!  Crochet also works up more quickly.

If anybody wants one of these hats, I have one baby size and two American Girl/Bitty Baby size.  Just $10 which includes the postage.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Would love BOTH of the American Girl doll size ones if you still have them! Will shoot you an email :)