Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Weekend Sale!

Did you head out to take advantage of the Black Friday sales?  Lots of great bargains out there!  Once you get done, head back to the computer, put your feet up and shop 'til you drop and you could win $50 in FREE Close To My Heart products!

When you place an order through the Mystery Hostess Party link on my website, you will earn chances to receive double the hostess rewards, plus somebody will also receive one of the Workshops on the Go kits.  So...here's the details:

  • Earn one entry for every $20 you spend via the Mystery Hostess Party Link.
  • The winning hostess will receive double the hostess rewards.  For instance, if the party total is $150, the winner will receive $50 in hostess rewards, rather than the usual $25.  If the party total is $250, the winner will receive $80 in free products, rather than the usual $40.
  • And, one winner will also be chosen to receive a FREE Workshop on the Go kit.
To take advantage of this Freebie, when you go to my website to place your order, on your check out page, there will be a Join button to join the Mystery Hostess Party with the November 30, 2012 closing date.  Simply click that link before entering your check out information.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Friday Weekend Specials - Good through Monday November 26th at 11:59 pm EST

FREE Shipping on the Art Philosophy and Artiste Cricut® cartridges!   Each Cricut cartridge is only $99.00 and comes with lots of fun goodies including (3) stamp sets and (3) chipboard sheets per cartridge.  Don't forget that you can take advantage of the Stamp of the Month for $5, plus any stamp set for 1/2 price when you order either cartridge.  Plus, CTMH will donate $1 to Hurricane Sandy relief.  Plus get a FREE A-Size stamp set from me!  You must Email me your order to take advantage of the FREE Shipping and let me know which A-Size Stamp Set.

 Place an order on my website and you will receive a free gift from me.

 
Subtotal of your
Order
Gift w/ Purchase – Black Friday Sale with Suzanne Davis

$25-$49.99

CTMH Exclusive Inks® Stamp Pad or Marker Set

$50-$74.99
My Acrylix® Stamp Set (Size A) This level entitles you to receive the Stamp of the Month for only $5!  Plus, by purchasing the Stamp of the Month you will qualify to receive 50% off an additional qualifying stamp set under this months Constant Campaign

$75-$99.99
CTMH My Reflections Kit or B-Size Stamp Set  - This level entitles you to receive the Stamp of the Month for only $5!  Plus, by purchasing the Stamp of the Month you will qualify to receive 50% off an additional qualifying stamp set under this months Constant Campaign

$100-$149.99
Free package of Card Stock or a Free C-Size Stamp Set  - This level entitles you to receive the Stamp of the Month for only $5!  Plus, by purchasing the Stamp of the Month you will qualify to receive 50% off an additional qualifying stamp set under this months Constant Campaign

$150
Receive a FREE D-size Stamp Set of your choice (a $17.95 value).  Receive a FREE Marker Duo set of your color choice (a $5.25 value).  Receive $25 in free products of your choice!  Receive the Stamp of the Month for FREE.  Receive 50% off any qualifying stamp set under the November Constant Campaign .You MUST email me your order to
Art Philosophy
Or Artiste Cricut® Collection

FREE SHIPPING and a FREE A-size Stamp Set

 Don't forget, for every $20 in orders place you will receive one entry into the Mystery Hostess Party!


All orders up to $150, with the exception of the Cricut® Cartridges can be placed through the Mystery Hostess Party on my website.  All Freebies will be mailed separately by me.

All the offers listed above are exclusive specials from me ~Suzanne Davis~ and are not a Close To My Heart Promotion. If you have friends or family members that also enjoy paper crafting, please be sure to pass along this information and savings to them. This is the perfect opportunity to get stocked up on gifts, goodies, and MUST-HAVES!  Plus, by shopping with me it helps me to be able to continue offering sales and giveaways on my blog on all your favorite Close To My Heart products.  If you have a family member or friend (that I haven’t met, yet) and they make a Black Friday purchase through me and mention your name, I will send you a FREE Petite Perks Stamp Set as a Thank You!

   If you have any questions, just shoot me an email.

No comments: