Saturday, November 17, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Boy, does it seem to you like the weekends keep coming faster and faster?  It seems like every time I turn around it's Sunday again.  LOL!  Yea..I know...it's not Sunday yet, but it will be before I know it!  My mom used to say how fast the weeks went by.  As a kid, I could never understand it as there's 24 hours in every day.  I sure know now what she was talking about!

I'm headed to the basement for a day of sewing.  What are you doing this weekend?  Hope it's something FUN!!!
*******************************************************************************
Just a quick reminder of a couple of things going on right now.

Christmas Card Workshop

I've been busy last weekend making Christmas cards!  I love how they turned out.  I started with the CTMH Pear and Partridge Workshop on the Go kit.  Then, (as Carson Kressley says) I tjuzed them.  LOL!  This is a quick and easy workshop!



The kit contains enough products to create 15 cards, 5 each of 3 designs.  The cards in the front are the basic cards described in the color brochure you receive with your kit.  The second and third cards of each design have been tjuzed.  I'm not sure if you can tell with the picture, but, I dry embossed with my Cuttlebug or ran the cranberry card stock pieces through my crimper on others.  I matted some parts with New England Ivy card stock.  Be sure to click on the pictures to get a better look at the cards.


Included in the kit:
1 – My Acrylix® Pear & Partridge Cardmaking Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
2 – Pear & Partridge B&T Duos® Papers
4 – Cardstock Sheets (Cranberry, Colonial White, 2 Cocoa)
15 – Colonial White Cards & Envelopes
1 – Red Glitter Gems (108 pieces)
1 – Tan Twill Ribbon (5 yards)
1 – Instructional Brochure

Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, or tools are needed to complete this project.
 
 Would you like to make these cards?  There's plenty of time to get them done!  Whether you are local or across the country, you can do these cards!

Pear and Partridge Workshop




Optional Tjuz Package
 


*******************************************************************************

Freebie Friday Special

Win a Mystery Hostess shopping spree!  All month, when you place an order through the Mystery Hostess Party link on my website, you will earn chances to receive double the hostess rewards, plus somebody will also receive one of the Workshops on the Go kits.  So...here's the details:




  • Earn one entry for every $20 you spend via the Mystery Hostess Party Link.
  • The winning hostess will receive double the hostess rewards.  For instance, if the party total is $150, the winner will receive $50 in hostess rewards, rather than the usual $25.  If the party total is $250, the winner will receive $80 in free products, rather than the usual $40.
  • And, one winner will also be chosen to receive a FREE Workshop on the Go kit.
To take advantage of this Freebie, when you go to my website to place your order, on your check out page, there will be a Join button to join the Mystery Hostess Party with the November 30, 2012 closing date.  Simply click that link before entering your check out information.   If you have any questions, just shoot me an email.

*********************************************************************************

Happy Weekend, Everybody!

No comments: