Thursday, January 10, 2013

Eiffel Tower Calendar

My Cruisin' Buddy loved her Eiffel Tower calendar!  I knew she would!  :)  For those just stopping by for the first time, I've been creating calendars using Close To My Heart's Studio J®.  Studio J® is a digital program that one can use for  scrapbooking or you can use it to create digitally a layout, then recreate it using your own paper.  After creating the pages, I purchase the JPGs for only $2.95 per double page layout.  I used Snapfish to create my calendar as they have the option of a 12x12 calendar.  After we finish using each calendar, we can cut the holes off and slide them right into a scrapbook.  Last year I did one with each page featuring one place my Buddy and I visited while on our cruise.  Just the other day when I took it down, I cut off the holes and slid it right into a spot in my album.  I was even able to use the same papers to digitally scrapbook the pages as I had started my traditional album with.  That's one of the things I love about Studio J...when the actual paper retires from CTMH, it's still available on Studio J®.

It just so happens that Snapfish is having another calendar special.  Go to Snapfish and when you order your calendar use code 40CALENDARS for a 40% discount.  I'm not affiliated with Snapfish...just a happy customer :)

If you'd like to see all the papers included in the paper version of La Belle Vie, just click here.  Such pretty paper!

Have a wonderful day!  The sun is shining and who could ask for anything more?!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Such a wonderful calendar and beautiful photos of the Eiffel Tower!

Fleursbydesign said...

Great calendar :)