This Merry and Bright page uses dots created with the gold metallic marker to add extra sparkle around the edges of the page. Notice the scalloped accents with outlines in gold marker which adds dimension and draws your eye. The Close To My Heart metallic markers will make your artwork sparkle!
Add heart to your art with an extra touch of bling—cover your Dimensional Elements with silver Glitz™ glitter gel, a clear Sparkle or two, or a touch of silver from the metallics marker! Your heartfelt messages will bedazzle your loved ones.
The chalk marker and 12" × 12" chalkboard sheet are a perfect pair for creating a unique project. Journal and embellish your memories with the quaint look of a chalkboard—minus the dust—and a lot of freehand fun, perfect to display in your albums or on your walls!
If you haven’t had a chance to scrapbook your Halloween photos yet, here’s a great idea for a spooky page. The Haunted assortment with its cute skull brads, spider badge buttons, and more, is the perfect go-to for scary Halloween memories. It also coordinates nicely with the Moonlight paper packet and Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements.
Tell your story with papers and accents that complement your unique tale. The Memo assortment’s little note tags are great for embellishing and journaling all in one, and the tiny epoxy numbers mimic old typewriter keys. Pair the Memo assortment with our Scholastic paper packet and My Stickease® assortment for your school-themed memories and more!
This elegant layout is tied together by antique elements from the Brocade assortment, Avonlea Complements canvas shapes, and the beautiful Avonlea papers. Add a timeless quality to your memories with graceful keys, broaches, and buttons from the Brocade assortment. Whatever your project, embellishing will bring your artwork to life.
I Want You! to be my next Guest Artist!
How would you like to get some FREE Close To My Heart products from the new Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book? How you ask? Become one of my Guest Artists.
Here's the details of the Guest Artist program.
- If you would like a chance to be a guest artist, please send me a link to artwork on your blog, or, if you have no blog, email me pictures of some of your art. Put Guest Artist in your subject line.
- On the first of every month, I will choose the guest artist for that month.
- Upon choosing the artists, I will send you one of Close To My Heart's Workshop on the Go kits. You will need to create the featured layout in the kit (you may jazz it up or put your own spin on it). Then, with all the products left over in the kit, you'll make as many items as you can. You may choose to do another two page layout and some cards, or a one page layout & cards, only cards, or choose something of your own to alter.You will have until the 20th of the month to get all of this done :)
- When you finish creating, you will send me photos of everything you've created so that I can post them on my blog. If you have a blog, you'll also post them there.
- You'll get high praise and recognition on my blog.
Whoo's Your Valentine?
It's not even Christmas yet, but CTMH is thinking Valentine's Day. How cute are these?
Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with these cute candy holders. This cute kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 with a $35 order. These are available from December 13 through January 31, 2013.
This kit includes:
- 12 Die-Cut boxes (3 each of 4 colors: Blush, Hollyhock, Ruby, White Daisy
- 3 12x12 card stock sheets (Blush, Hollyhock and White Daisy
- 1 sheet Silver Glitter Paper - New product for Spring/Summer 2013!
- 12 Treat Tubes with Lids - New product for Spring/Summer 2012!
- 1 My Acrylix® Whoo's Your Valentine Stamp Set (D size)
Visit my website to see all the cute CTMH products. Be sure to check out the "While Supplies Last" category for card stock at $2.50 and $3.00 and much more. Check often, new items are added frequently.
Stamp of the Month
How pretty is this stamp set?! I absolutely love it. It can be yours for only $5 with a $50 purchase, or you may purchase it outright for $17.95.
Pre-Order your Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book
Preorder your Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book below.