Saturday, June 22, 2013

Baby Shadowbox

Happy Saturday, everybody!!  I'm looking forward to finally having some summer weather here in the Northeast!

Today I'm posting a shadowbox that I created for a friend to give to one of the doctors in her office.  She attended a baby shower for her last week and asked if I could create a page using things from the shower. Can I?  Of course I can!!  :)  So, here it is.


The "Baby" comes from a napkin, the "Shower Bingo" came from a baby shower bingo card.  I would have loved to have been able to use more of the bingo card, but there just wasn't room on the page.  I loved the favor that I hung on the outside of the frame.  It has two tiny pacifiers (or plugs as we called them in this house).  It was too big to fit within the frame, so I hung it on the corner.  The blue ribbon says "It's a Boy" all across it.  All the little do-dads are confetti that was around the cake on the table.  They made cute little accents.  The papers came from a long retired CTMH paper packet called Miracle.  Just the soft, perfect color for a baby boy's room.  It's not the best picture as I snapped it with my iPhone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you know that you can get a FREE issue of  Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine?  If you check out page 21, you'll find a new ad from Close To My Heart.  Be sure to click on it and it will take you to a page where you can download some cute tags.

Have a great day everybody!

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

What a super shadow box gift! It's beautiful~!