Thursday, June 20, 2013

CTMH Retired List!

Holy Smokes!!  Lots of CTMH products retiring this time!  The list is just out now and many items will sell out quickly!  If there's anything on your must have list, don't delay as they'll be gone in a heartbeat.

Click Here for Retired List

To place an order, visit my website to order or email me.

Don't forget my June specials!

Due to the fast sell out of the Mini Banners, CTMH is now substituting  the Z1739  Milk Carton for every $25 in stamps that you purchase.  This is also a "While Supplies Last" offer and there is a very limited quantity.  So, if you'd like to take advantage of this offer, it's best to do it quickly.  My specials below are will be in effect from today, June 17th through June 30th.

  • Place an order of $25 or more and (any products), receive one of the Monogram stamps.  No limits.  You must email me with your choice of Monogram stamps.
  • Place an order of $50 or more and receive the June Stamp of the Month for only $5!  If you spend $100, you can choose two Stamps of the Month for $5 each.  PLUS, when you spend $50, you will receive a FREE ink pad from me.  You must email me with your choice of ink pad.  You must click the Join button for the Freebie Friday Party as pictured above.
  •  Place an order of $100 or more and you will receive a FREE My Reflections Kit®.  You must email me with your choice of My Reflections Kit®
  •  Place an order for $150 or more, you will receive $25 in Hostess Rewards plus any Workshop on the Go® Kit from me.  Yes, you can even choose $39.95 Workshop on the Go® Kit.  You MUST EMAIL ME your order when placing an order of $150 or more to receive hostess rewards.  You can also choose 3 Stamps of the Month for $5 each. 
In order to get these specials, you will need to click the "Join" button on my website.




These specials are good through June 30th and only through Suzastampin.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I keep forgetting to post the rest of the Eiffel Tower calendar pages.  So, here's another one :)


 If you have not been following the Eiffel Tower calendar pics, here's the info.  My Cruisin' Buddy and I went to Paris before we boarded the cruise ship in Barcelona for our Mediterranean cruise.  My Cruisin' Buddy absolutely loves the Eiffel Tower, so for Christmas I created twelve pages in CTMH's Studio J®.

Then I took those pages to Snapfish and created the calendar.  I used the 12x12 one photo layout. They often have specials on the calendars.  When I did mine, they were Buy 1 Get 2 FREE!  They make a great gift!!

No comments: