Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Create a Card

Good morning!  I hope you are having one!  I think I will be as I need to get outside and plant some bulbs and finish placing the outdoor garden items in the yard.  We're supposed to get heavy rains for Friday and Saturday, so I want to make sure I have it done so I can play with paper over the weekend :)

Today's Create a Card was created using CTMH's April Stamp of the Month as part of the monthly Stamp a Stack club.

The paper used is CTMH's Claire paper packet.

Here are the instructions:


4 ¼” x 5 ½” side fold card base

4 ¼” x 5 ½” Outdoor Denim card stock
2 ¾” x 4” Outdoor Denim card stock
4” x 5 ¼” Claire Floral Background and Texture paper
2 ½” x 3 ¾” Claire Sunset Background and Texture paper

Stamp balloon with Sunset and Outdoor Denim ink.  Curve the sentiment on your block and stamp with Outdoor Denim on white card stock. Hand cut to make banner.  Attach to a piece of Outdoor Denim card stock and cut around it to form banner.

Attach Claire Floral Background and Texture paper to Outdoor Denim card stock
Attach Claire Sunset Background and Texture paper to Outdoor Denim card stock.  Attach spiral at top right. Attach stamped balloon and matted sentiment as shown.

 Each month in the Stamp a Stack Club, one creates 10 unique cards designed by me.  In your Stamp a Stack Club package, you receive a stamp set, and all the paper and embellishments to create these cards for only $27!  If you'd like to join the club, whether you are near or far, please email me and I'll get you set up.

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Dictionary said...

Great color combo, love the balloon.

Fleursbydesign said...

Great card love the balloon :)