Thursday, November 14, 2013

Create a Card

It's not Wednesday...so don't be confused.  LOL! I set my laptop to do maintenance yesterday morning and it took all day!  It's been a while since I've done it as I don't normally use it for much.  But, since my desktop took a dive, I've been using it and it was just time to clean things up.  So, here's yesterday's Create a Card.

The papers used are CTMH Sunset card stock, Buttercup card stock and X7173B Babycakes.  The stamp set is the August Stamp of the Month, A Chocolate Affair. This stamp set was such a fun set to work with, as I think just about everybody likes chocolate.

 4 ¼” x 5 ½” side fold card base

4 ¼” x 5 ½” Sunset card stock
1 ¼” x 5 ½” Buttercup card stock
1 ¼” x 2 ½” Buttercup card stock
1” x 5 ½” Babycakes Dot Background and Texture paper
1” x 2 ¼” White card stock

Stamp strawberry with Sunset ink and New England Ivy on white circle.  Stamp chocolate dip on scrap white card stock and cut out.  Attach to berry.  Stamp sentiment with Chocolate.
Using an embossing board or your trimmer, randomly emboss lines on Sunset card stock.
Attach Babycakes Dot Background and Texture paper to Buttercup card stock.  Attach to card front 3/8” from left.
Attach matted sentiment 1 ¼” from top as shown.  Attach image to Slate scallop circle.  Attach to card front as shown.
Attach bling

No comments: