Friday, November 1, 2013

It's Freebie Friday!!

Happy Friday!  The older I get, the quicker the weeks go by!!


Today's freebie goes back to the basics of scrapping and stamping.  Card stock!!!  We always need card stock.  So, this Friday, when you purchase any three packages of card stock, you'll get one free.  Choose from either packages of all one color, or choose the variety packs.

You may email me the order, or you can order from my website, then contact me with your choice of free card stock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Become a Member of the Inky Fingers Gang!!

Picture your life at Close To My Heart!


It's an unprecedented first at Close To My Heart! November 1, Close To My Heart begins an incredible recruiting opportunity, unique Constant Campaign, and product sneak-peek all rolled into one huge offer! From November 1—December 15, new Consultants who enroll with either the Essentials or Master New Consultant Kit may also receive a brand-new exciting product from the Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book. To be eligible for the free product, the new Consultant must remit $300 in commissionable personal sales by March 31, 2014.

What's the new product? It's the gorgeous new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program. 

  • There are 8 fresh and stunning design themes to choose from
  • Each one featuring 122 double-sided, designed cards in a mix of 3" x 4" and 4" x 6", plus a 12"x12" cover page to bring your album together beautifully. 
  • You also get 10 Memory Protectors™ with new formats designed just for this program and lots of your photos. 

    *It's a retail value of $24.95 but it’s FREE to qualifying new Consultants! There is a preview period for these and all new products starting in January.  Continue to stop by my blog as I post new pictures as they become available.
New team members can start earning their Picture My Life program FREE right now when you join my team. Consider it: when you order the Essentials Kit (shown below)you will receive more than $180 in products and supplies, plus commission on your sales, all for just $49.


 Add to that the perks of Straight To The Top, and a new Idea Book coming soon, and you have an incredible opportunity.  Plus, if you make both levels of your Straight to the Top, I will give you a FREE Cricut cartridge or your choice of $100 in FREE products!

I'm so excited to offer this opportunity to you!!  What have you to lose?  Come join us and join in on the fun and free products!

Questions?  Please don't hesitate to email me.  Be sure to check back on my blog as new info and photos will be rolling out soon.  Can you tell how excited I am about this campaign?!!

No comments: